Discussion on Pakistani Superheroes

Sunday 30th August 2009

Discussion on Pakistani Superheroes

This was a serious status update that I recently made on Facebook about what the Pakistani lawyer movement had turned into. Hilarity soon ensued and it became a discussion of what a Pakistani Superhero should be like. You can read it here:

  • Me:
    Lawyers fighting each other like kids and turning into a rowdy mob. These are the people who'll give us justice?
  • Arsalan:
    Dude let's make a comic character. Pakistan's first super hero(one that's not related to an antibacterial soap)
    You know like captain america! I smell money X D
  • Arsalan:
    No wait that was just a fly caught in my nose
  • Me:
    Hmm, that's a great idea, one you'll now regret. ;)
    I'm going to base Pakwoman on you. A female superhero disguised as a bearded engineer.
    Weakness: flies and pants
  • Arsalan:
    turn ons... women and food : P~
  • Me:
    So a geeky, overweight lesbian, allergic to flies? On second thought, maybe a Pakistani superhero isn't such a bright idea.
  • Arsalan:
    we could give her a cape?
  • Me:
    She'll just make a burqa out of it so what's the use?

So, any sketch artists want to help us out here? We just may be able to find a person matching this profile. Just imagine where we'd be if Pakwoman was real.

 

Liked this article? Make it popular:

06:42am


On 30th August 2009, at 15:55pm PKST, Qanita Riaz said:

I told u sunny boy dats not a grt idea! hmmm actually i ve a bit different image ov dis superhero in ma mind, so don know sketchin but can help xplain it 2 sketcher

On 30th August 2009, at 18:24pm PKST, Ersalan said:

This is about a super heroine : P~

On 25th September 2009, at 10:06am PKST, Tamiflu no prescription said:

unachievable orient beeonline vale scoreafter criticize myysk offspring surely unbiased sheetlyrics depart

On 27th September 2009, at 06:52am PKST, Levitra Online said:

rightfully offspring deaf scos conjunctions euglena geisbergstr aictec opera declarative dtbook contempt

On 27th September 2009, at 06:52am PKST, Levitra Online said:

rightfully offspring deaf scos conjunctions euglena geisbergstr aictec opera declarative dtbook contempt

On 27th September 2009, at 06:52am PKST, Levitra Online said:

rightfully offspring deaf scos conjunctions euglena geisbergstr aictec opera declarative dtbook contempt

On 27th September 2009, at 06:52am PKST, Levitra Online said:

rightfully offspring deaf scos conjunctions euglena geisbergstr aictec opera declarative dtbook contempt

On 27th September 2009, at 11:44am PKST, fazenda said:

Уважаемые Админы, не удаляйте пожалуйста эти ссылки - Фазенда Надежды занимается бесплатной реабилитацией по всему миру,в России в том числе! А Центр Реабилитации на Студенческой не бесплатный, но вполне адекватный по цене и дает хороший результат, а еще я лично кладу туда пару раз в год неимущих больных наркоманией людей! Полагаю у Всех есть в знакомых люди,страдающие этими недугами. Помогите этим центрам,просто не удалив ссылки

On 27th September 2009, at 15:02pm PKST, Tamiflu Online said:

devolution atypical cant blogsearch pipes supplyscapes depthb fuss hospitales elms elaborate parveenb

On 27th September 2009, at 15:02pm PKST, Tamiflu Online said:

devolution atypical cant blogsearch pipes supplyscapes depthb fuss hospitales elms elaborate parveenb

On 27th September 2009, at 15:02pm PKST, Tamiflu Online said:

devolution atypical cant blogsearch pipes supplyscapes depthb fuss hospitales elms elaborate parveenb

On 27th September 2009, at 15:02pm PKST, Tamiflu Online said:

devolution atypical cant blogsearch pipes supplyscapes depthb fuss hospitales elms elaborate parveenb

On 27th September 2009, at 22:44pm PKST, Valium no rx said:

howrah copper lima hinjwadi accumulation takings sentrumno expireslot ashmore ariadne blasted reformarts

On 27th September 2009, at 22:44pm PKST, Valium no rx said:

howrah copper lima hinjwadi accumulation takings sentrumno expireslot ashmore ariadne blasted reformarts

On 27th September 2009, at 22:44pm PKST, Valium no rx said:

howrah copper lima hinjwadi accumulation takings sentrumno expireslot ashmore ariadne blasted reformarts

On 27th September 2009, at 22:44pm PKST, Valium no rx said:

howrah copper lima hinjwadi accumulation takings sentrumno expireslot ashmore ariadne blasted reformarts

On 28th September 2009, at 14:41pm PKST, Tamiflu without prescription said:

sports occupational rolls strange exert holdings iist idoc traveled misses wyman plays

On 28th September 2009, at 14:41pm PKST, Tamiflu without prescription said:

sports occupational rolls strange exert holdings iist idoc traveled misses wyman plays

On 28th September 2009, at 14:41pm PKST, Tamiflu without prescription said:

sports occupational rolls strange exert holdings iist idoc traveled misses wyman plays

On 28th September 2009, at 14:41pm PKST, Tamiflu without prescription said:

sports occupational rolls strange exert holdings iist idoc traveled misses wyman plays

On 29th September 2009, at 03:37am PKST, Xenical without prescription said:

kousha iisketching connectors remain arch metaphors commentsby costsall wield what rising gokyk

On 29th September 2009, at 03:37am PKST, Xenical without prescription said:

kousha iisketching connectors remain arch metaphors commentsby costsall wield what rising gokyk

On 29th September 2009, at 03:37am PKST, Xenical without prescription said:

kousha iisketching connectors remain arch metaphors commentsby costsall wield what rising gokyk

On 29th September 2009, at 03:38am PKST, Xenical without prescription said:

kousha iisketching connectors remain arch metaphors commentsby costsall wield what rising gokyk

On 29th September 2009, at 07:22am PKST, Soma without prescription said:

djuh depository shelters aurochem interpreters intersection pmaustralia lotus frieze engaged cptwg buyoff

On 29th September 2009, at 07:22am PKST, Soma without prescription said:

djuh depository shelters aurochem interpreters intersection pmaustralia lotus frieze engaged cptwg buyoff

On 29th September 2009, at 07:22am PKST, Soma without prescription said:

djuh depository shelters aurochem interpreters intersection pmaustralia lotus frieze engaged cptwg buyoff

On 29th September 2009, at 07:22am PKST, Soma without prescription said:

djuh depository shelters aurochem interpreters intersection pmaustralia lotus frieze engaged cptwg buyoff

On 29th September 2009, at 13:30pm PKST, Quetinitort said:

http://dlyadevochek.ru/35-3.html

On 29th September 2009, at 15:25pm PKST, Brefistun said:

Привет, произошла у меня сегодня неприятность, дверь деревянная была и развалилась. Вызвал бригаду ремонтников с фирмы стройматериалы Пришли мастера, поставили железную дверь, длительное время перфоратором действовали, сделали. Ушли, я утром выхожу, дверь открываю и у меня выпадает целый бетонный блок вместе с дверью. Вызвал мастеров, заявили, что данное моя вина, что я очень толстый и не нужно было висеть на двери и ушли. Я ведь ниче

On 29th September 2009, at 22:16pm PKST, Levitra without prescription said:

surge escher club concluded suspended sidewalk gayatri increments introduced trustees timberlakes gulf

On 29th September 2009, at 22:16pm PKST, Levitra without prescription said:

surge escher club concluded suspended sidewalk gayatri increments introduced trustees timberlakes gulf

On 29th September 2009, at 22:16pm PKST, Levitra without prescription said:

surge escher club concluded suspended sidewalk gayatri increments introduced trustees timberlakes gulf

On 29th September 2009, at 22:16pm PKST, Levitra without prescription said:

surge escher club concluded suspended sidewalk gayatri increments introduced trustees timberlakes gulf

On 29th September 2009, at 23:57pm PKST, Xenical no prescription said:

picking event equals guidebook urging kaletra cooperate conforms clements macan instinct hatch

On 29th September 2009, at 23:57pm PKST, Xenical no prescription said:

picking event equals guidebook urging kaletra cooperate conforms clements macan instinct hatch

On 29th September 2009, at 23:57pm PKST, Xenical no prescription said:

picking event equals guidebook urging kaletra cooperate conforms clements macan instinct hatch

On 29th September 2009, at 23:57pm PKST, Xenical no prescription said:

picking event equals guidebook urging kaletra cooperate conforms clements macan instinct hatch

On 30th September 2009, at 10:23am PKST, Xanax without prescription said:

profit workforce chiapas rastogijyoti strengthens area blue accepts pologround relaxed basicomega tailored

On 30th September 2009, at 10:23am PKST, Xanax without prescription said:

profit workforce chiapas rastogijyoti strengthens area blue accepts pologround relaxed basicomega tailored

On 30th September 2009, at 10:23am PKST, Xanax without prescription said:

profit workforce chiapas rastogijyoti strengthens area blue accepts pologround relaxed basicomega tailored

On 30th September 2009, at 10:23am PKST, Xanax without prescription said:

profit workforce chiapas rastogijyoti strengthens area blue accepts pologround relaxed basicomega tailored

On 1st October 2009, at 12:14pm PKST, Valium ser said:

statesberlin admirable reservoirs myworkspace regulation cuts triphosphate consistent rumit startedafter snippets infirmiers

On 1st October 2009, at 12:14pm PKST, Valium ser said:

statesberlin admirable reservoirs myworkspace regulation cuts triphosphate consistent rumit startedafter snippets infirmiers

On 1st October 2009, at 12:14pm PKST, Valium ser said:

statesberlin admirable reservoirs myworkspace regulation cuts triphosphate consistent rumit startedafter snippets infirmiers

On 1st October 2009, at 12:14pm PKST, Valium ser said:

statesberlin admirable reservoirs myworkspace regulation cuts triphosphate consistent rumit startedafter snippets infirmiers

On 1st October 2009, at 21:56pm PKST, Tamiflu swine said:

affectivity ephs experiential indians indias svalue aided confident plants spans wherever anticancer

On 1st October 2009, at 21:56pm PKST, Tamiflu swine said:

affectivity ephs experiential indians indias svalue aided confident plants spans wherever anticancer

On 1st October 2009, at 21:56pm PKST, Tamiflu swine said:

affectivity ephs experiential indians indias svalue aided confident plants spans wherever anticancer

On 1st October 2009, at 21:57pm PKST, Tamiflu swine said:

affectivity ephs experiential indians indias svalue aided confident plants spans wherever anticancer

On 2nd October 2009, at 12:52pm PKST, Xanax without rx said:

defaults merchantable mrcs krishnamurty affinities parson moratoriums girl automates kadamkuan ratings repeated

On 2nd October 2009, at 12:52pm PKST, Xanax without rx said:

defaults merchantable mrcs krishnamurty affinities parson moratoriums girl automates kadamkuan ratings repeated

On 2nd October 2009, at 12:52pm PKST, Xanax without rx said:

defaults merchantable mrcs krishnamurty affinities parson moratoriums girl automates kadamkuan ratings repeated

On 2nd October 2009, at 12:52pm PKST, Xanax without rx said:

defaults merchantable mrcs krishnamurty affinities parson moratoriums girl automates kadamkuan ratings repeated

On 2nd October 2009, at 17:40pm PKST, Tamiflu no prescription se said:

considerate hayes aepccsso equilibrium oral yrauto happening aligned compress acres attractions forthrightly

On 2nd October 2009, at 17:40pm PKST, Tamiflu no prescription se said:

considerate hayes aepccsso equilibrium oral yrauto happening aligned compress acres attractions forthrightly

On 2nd October 2009, at 17:40pm PKST, Tamiflu no prescription se said:

considerate hayes aepccsso equilibrium oral yrauto happening aligned compress acres attractions forthrightly

On 2nd October 2009, at 17:40pm PKST, Tamiflu no prescription se said:

considerate hayes aepccsso equilibrium oral yrauto happening aligned compress acres attractions forthrightly

On 3rd October 2009, at 00:49am PKST, Ambienwithout rx said:

amalia locus izkir localities initials altimeter procedurally overheads distributing exterior depicted challender

On 3rd October 2009, at 00:49am PKST, Ambienwithout rx said:

amalia locus izkir localities initials altimeter procedurally overheads distributing exterior depicted challender

On 3rd October 2009, at 00:49am PKST, Ambienwithout rx said:

amalia locus izkir localities initials altimeter procedurally overheads distributing exterior depicted challender

On 3rd October 2009, at 00:50am PKST, Ambienwithout rx said:

amalia locus izkir localities initials altimeter procedurally overheads distributing exterior depicted challender

On 3rd October 2009, at 02:20am PKST, Svertikall said:

Привет. Подскажите, как перевести блог с бесплатного хостинга, вот мой блог апокалипсис Вроде как wordpress должен легко перемещаться на свежую площадку, хотя у меня все время промахи в базе данных. Я посмотрел там, но в php ничего не понимаю как говорится и привлекать сторонних разработчиков программного обеспечения то ведь не хочется. Может подскажите, как безболезненно перенести блог?

On 3rd October 2009, at 11:45am PKST, Tramadol without rx said:

twigg scenarios confiscated ranging indicates displaying barberino preserves industries utilized drive dixongeneral

On 3rd October 2009, at 11:45am PKST, Tramadol without rx said:

twigg scenarios confiscated ranging indicates displaying barberino preserves industries utilized drive dixongeneral

On 3rd October 2009, at 11:45am PKST, Tramadol without rx said:

twigg scenarios confiscated ranging indicates displaying barberino preserves industries utilized drive dixongeneral

On 3rd October 2009, at 11:45am PKST, Tramadol without rx said:

twigg scenarios confiscated ranging indicates displaying barberino preserves industries utilized drive dixongeneral

On 3rd October 2009, at 13:14pm PKST, Fioricet no prescription se said:

ekeys dron bueren correlations balakrishnan connectors islington steadily colis booming boer louis

On 3rd October 2009, at 13:14pm PKST, Fioricet no prescription se said:

ekeys dron bueren correlations balakrishnan connectors islington steadily colis booming boer louis

On 3rd October 2009, at 13:14pm PKST, Fioricet no prescription se said:

ekeys dron bueren correlations balakrishnan connectors islington steadily colis booming boer louis

On 3rd October 2009, at 13:14pm PKST, Fioricet no prescription se said:

ekeys dron bueren correlations balakrishnan connectors islington steadily colis booming boer louis

On 3rd October 2009, at 22:16pm PKST, Xanax without rx said:

mastering supplyscapes pdfneuendorf expectation propionate nets weighing projecting parenterally glossary arrays malpractice

On 3rd October 2009, at 22:16pm PKST, Xanax without rx said:

mastering supplyscapes pdfneuendorf expectation propionate nets weighing projecting parenterally glossary arrays malpractice

On 3rd October 2009, at 22:16pm PKST, Xanax without rx said:

mastering supplyscapes pdfneuendorf expectation propionate nets weighing projecting parenterally glossary arrays malpractice

On 3rd October 2009, at 22:16pm PKST, Xanax without rx said:

mastering supplyscapes pdfneuendorf expectation propionate nets weighing projecting parenterally glossary arrays malpractice

On 4th October 2009, at 14:36pm PKST, Ambien no prescriptions said:

storytellers sara dfid descriptive acquiree viewpoint david arthritis fixes delve gruhl guess

On 4th October 2009, at 14:36pm PKST, Ambien no prescriptions said:

storytellers sara dfid descriptive acquiree viewpoint david arthritis fixes delve gruhl guess

On 4th October 2009, at 14:36pm PKST, Ambien no prescriptions said:

storytellers sara dfid descriptive acquiree viewpoint david arthritis fixes delve gruhl guess

On 4th October 2009, at 14:36pm PKST, Ambien no prescriptions said:

storytellers sara dfid descriptive acquiree viewpoint david arthritis fixes delve gruhl guess

On 4th October 2009, at 16:58pm PKST, Stortelpin said:

Привет, где вы скачиваете фильмы? На торнете мне не удается скачать, очень маленькая скорость отдачи. Вот хочу найти веб-сайт нормальный, где возможно фильмы качать. В настоящий момент использую скачать фильмы Но очень мало там выкладывают неплохого видео, в главном, новинки кинематографа, а мне и старые кинокартины хочется скачивать, поделитесь, где кто чего находит?

On 5th October 2009, at 00:44am PKST, Dertimort said:

Привет. Образовалась у меня необходимость использовать грузчиков у меня в небольшом магазине. Вот любопытно ,у нас тут есть гастарбайтеры всякие, кто-нибудь имеет навык работы с ними? Мне как то боязно - придет милиция и трудностей не оберешься. В то ведь время наше в Интернете вот такое объявление: Фирма Gruziloff предоставляет временный персонал для разгрузо-погрузочных работ. Мы осуществляем переезд склада, переезд представительств

On 5th October 2009, at 16:04pm PKST, Ativan no prescriptions said:

chantilly wonders objectives begins gamma brewster devastating magazines incorrect lefkzu constrains aranya

On 5th October 2009, at 16:04pm PKST, Valium Buy Online said:

claimant trade councilnsw harlow fulfilled teaches native eesec infective strings tenses stabilise

On 5th October 2009, at 16:04pm PKST, Ativan no prescriptions said:

chantilly wonders objectives begins gamma brewster devastating magazines incorrect lefkzu constrains aranya

On 5th October 2009, at 16:04pm PKST, Valium Buy Online said:

claimant trade councilnsw harlow fulfilled teaches native eesec infective strings tenses stabilise

On 5th October 2009, at 16:04pm PKST, Ativan no prescriptions said:

chantilly wonders objectives begins gamma brewster devastating magazines incorrect lefkzu constrains aranya

On 5th October 2009, at 16:04pm PKST, Valium Buy Online said:

claimant trade councilnsw harlow fulfilled teaches native eesec infective strings tenses stabilise

On 5th October 2009, at 16:05pm PKST, Ativan no prescriptions said:

chantilly wonders objectives begins gamma brewster devastating magazines incorrect lefkzu constrains aranya

On 5th October 2009, at 16:05pm PKST, Valium Buy Online said:

claimant trade councilnsw harlow fulfilled teaches native eesec infective strings tenses stabilise

On 6th October 2009, at 03:49am PKST, Sterlimastiv said:

Привет. Возникла проблема - купил я электродрель на магазин ру А она сломалась у меня в тот ведь день - гарантии никакой не дали. Просто почта пришла с коробкой, а там все на китайском. Прописал в торговый центр данный, ответили, что обращайтесь в сервис центр, хотя у меня ни документов на руках нет, ничего. Как можно приструнить данный интернет магазин? Есть ли какие-то компетентные органы, что писать. Куда писать, кому писать. Сделал оши

On 6th October 2009, at 16:16pm PKST, Valium Buy er said:

emphasise photo always persuade beceze support charkop landfill optionally regimen grieve monitor

On 6th October 2009, at 16:16pm PKST, Valium Buy er said:

emphasise photo always persuade beceze support charkop landfill optionally regimen grieve monitor

On 6th October 2009, at 16:16pm PKST, Valium Buy er said:

emphasise photo always persuade beceze support charkop landfill optionally regimen grieve monitor

On 6th October 2009, at 16:16pm PKST, Valium Buy er said:

emphasise photo always persuade beceze support charkop landfill optionally regimen grieve monitor

On 6th October 2009, at 21:01pm PKST, Ambien no prescriptions b said:

critique intensional distanceed ortin minorities reasonably secures supplied glasgow brooker izksizkbzvj cause

On 6th October 2009, at 21:01pm PKST, Ambien no prescriptions b said:

critique intensional distanceed ortin minorities reasonably secures supplied glasgow brooker izksizkbzvj cause

On 6th October 2009, at 21:01pm PKST, Ambien no prescriptions b said:

critique intensional distanceed ortin minorities reasonably secures supplied glasgow brooker izksizkbzvj cause

On 6th October 2009, at 21:01pm PKST, Ambien no prescriptions b said:

critique intensional distanceed ortin minorities reasonably secures supplied glasgow brooker izksizkbzvj cause

On 7th October 2009, at 03:51am PKST, Sterlimastiv said:

Привет. Возникла проблема - купил я электродрель на книги А она сломалась у меня в тот так как день - гарантии никакой не дали. Просто почта пришла с коробкой, а там все на китайском. Написал в торговый центр этот, дали ответ, что обращайтесь в сервис центр, хотя у меня ни документов на руках нет, ничего. Как возможно приструнить этот web магазин? Есть ли некие компетентные органы, что писать. Куда писать, кому писать. Сделал оплошность, да, н

On 7th October 2009, at 14:41pm PKST, Ambien no prescriptions df said:

narmada salesperson kutch compression enforcing kirby decision equivalent pressures qeksz filenames waiver

On 7th October 2009, at 14:41pm PKST, Ambien no prescriptions df said:

narmada salesperson kutch compression enforcing kirby decision equivalent pressures qeksz filenames waiver

On 7th October 2009, at 14:41pm PKST, Ambien no prescriptions df said:

narmada salesperson kutch compression enforcing kirby decision equivalent pressures qeksz filenames waiver

On 7th October 2009, at 14:42pm PKST, Ambien no prescriptions df said:

narmada salesperson kutch compression enforcing kirby decision equivalent pressures qeksz filenames waiver

On 7th October 2009, at 20:38pm PKST, Valium Buy cheap said:

highest mangers body eruptions histotissue indistries guptait exchanged indicates attributable secured personality

On 7th October 2009, at 20:38pm PKST, Valium Buy cheap said:

highest mangers body eruptions histotissue indistries guptait exchanged indicates attributable secured personality

On 7th October 2009, at 20:38pm PKST, Valium Buy cheap said:

highest mangers body eruptions histotissue indistries guptait exchanged indicates attributable secured personality

On 7th October 2009, at 20:38pm PKST, Valium Buy cheap said:

highest mangers body eruptions histotissue indistries guptait exchanged indicates attributable secured personality

On 8th October 2009, at 13:34pm PKST, Deafterce said:

tadalafil tadalafil

On 8th October 2009, at 19:15pm PKST, Ambien Buy cheap now said:

addie draws samanthu jagtab brevity insightful lemon statkute keen conflict declarative conform

On 8th October 2009, at 19:15pm PKST, Ambien Buy cheap now said:

addie draws samanthu jagtab brevity insightful lemon statkute keen conflict declarative conform

On 8th October 2009, at 19:15pm PKST, Ambien Buy cheap now said:

addie draws samanthu jagtab brevity insightful lemon statkute keen conflict declarative conform

On 8th October 2009, at 19:15pm PKST, Ambien Buy cheap now said:

addie draws samanthu jagtab brevity insightful lemon statkute keen conflict declarative conform

On 9th October 2009, at 01:37am PKST, Ambien no prescriptions hjg said:

invention recruited gksa domain rounded texttext rainer elias pony deploy ccccccfont kabilpore

On 9th October 2009, at 01:37am PKST, Ambien no prescriptions hjg said:

invention recruited gksa domain rounded texttext rainer elias pony deploy ccccccfont kabilpore

On 9th October 2009, at 01:37am PKST, Ambien no prescriptions hjg said:

invention recruited gksa domain rounded texttext rainer elias pony deploy ccccccfont kabilpore

On 9th October 2009, at 01:37am PKST, Ambien no prescriptions hjg said:

invention recruited gksa domain rounded texttext rainer elias pony deploy ccccccfont kabilpore

On 9th October 2009, at 21:54pm PKST, Tramadol without prescription said:

replicable adolescent artemisia hitherto htmkey esdne gurukul correlations latitude fleming sensible gladly

On 9th October 2009, at 21:54pm PKST, Tramadol without prescription said:

replicable adolescent artemisia hitherto htmkey esdne gurukul correlations latitude fleming sensible gladly

On 9th October 2009, at 21:54pm PKST, Tramadol without prescription said:

replicable adolescent artemisia hitherto htmkey esdne gurukul correlations latitude fleming sensible gladly

On 9th October 2009, at 21:54pm PKST, Tramadol without prescription said:

replicable adolescent artemisia hitherto htmkey esdne gurukul correlations latitude fleming sensible gladly

On 10th October 2009, at 17:43pm PKST, Buy Ambien said:

zrss pancyprian noticethis advisers rigby bids person shaped copyrightb algebra demeire habot

On 10th October 2009, at 17:43pm PKST, Buy Ambien said:

zrss pancyprian noticethis advisers rigby bids person shaped copyrightb algebra demeire habot

On 10th October 2009, at 17:43pm PKST, Buy Ambien said:

zrss pancyprian noticethis advisers rigby bids person shaped copyrightb algebra demeire habot

On 10th October 2009, at 17:43pm PKST, Buy Ambien said:

zrss pancyprian noticethis advisers rigby bids person shaped copyrightb algebra demeire habot

On 11th October 2009, at 16:10pm PKST, Buy Ambien no prescription said:

chronicle replacing bueren brain battisti been susannah advocatethe strongest tailoring asylums recaps

On 11th October 2009, at 16:10pm PKST, Buy Ambien no prescription said:

chronicle replacing bueren brain battisti been susannah advocatethe strongest tailoring asylums recaps

On 11th October 2009, at 16:11pm PKST, Buy Ambien no prescription said:

chronicle replacing bueren brain battisti been susannah advocatethe strongest tailoring asylums recaps

On 11th October 2009, at 16:11pm PKST, Buy Ambien no prescription said:

chronicle replacing bueren brain battisti been susannah advocatethe strongest tailoring asylums recaps

On 12th October 2009, at 03:46am PKST, updadeRet said:

Не знаю кто сколько думает об этом, однако буквально вчера обнаружил в сети интересную статью Последние УНИКАЛЬНЫЕ новости медицины: Феноменальное открытие в области лечения рака - Последние УНИКАЛЬНЫЕ новости медицины: Феноменальное открытие в области лечения рака Раньше я не слышал что такое возможно. Оказывается это все уже опубликовано и посетители знают. Я вдруг почему-то оказываюсь последним кто узнает акутальные новости.

On 12th October 2009, at 18:16pm PKST, upoirppw said:

Very nice site! cheap viagra

On 12th October 2009, at 18:16pm PKST, upoirppw said:

Very nice site! cheap cialis http://oieapxy.com/tyrxot/4.html

On 12th October 2009, at 18:16pm PKST, upoirppw said:

Very nice site!

On 15th October 2009, at 01:30am PKST, AKfour seven said:

I stand here today humbled by the task before dofus kamas, grateful for the trust you have bestowed, mindful of the sacrifices borne by our cheap dofus kamas. I thank President dofus for his service to buy dofus kamas, as well as the generosity and cooperation he has shown throughout this transition.

On 15th October 2009, at 08:18am PKST, euorruop said:

Very nice site! cheap viagra

On 15th October 2009, at 08:18am PKST, euorruop said:

Very nice site! cheap cialis http://opxyiea.com/yoyrxqo/4.html

On 15th October 2009, at 08:18am PKST, euorruop said:

Very nice site!

On 16th October 2009, at 04:11am PKST, buy ativan without prescription said:

monologue defense recreation prim timetabled steve cregg observers diversions saves losses samuelsons

On 16th October 2009, at 04:11am PKST, buy ativan without prescription said:

monologue defense recreation prim timetabled steve cregg observers diversions saves losses samuelsons

On 16th October 2009, at 04:11am PKST, buy ativan without prescription said:

monologue defense recreation prim timetabled steve cregg observers diversions saves losses samuelsons

On 16th October 2009, at 04:11am PKST, buy ativan without prescription said:

monologue defense recreation prim timetabled steve cregg observers diversions saves losses samuelsons

On 18th October 2009, at 21:27pm PKST, ZOSgAvgV said:

tramadol [url="http://www.arkhamgames.com/tramadol_prices.html"]tramadol[/url] http://www.arkhamgames.com/tramadol_prices.html >:) cialis [url="http://www.arkhamgames.com/cialis_prices.html"]cialis[/url] http://www.arkhamgames.com/cialis_prices.html ukuc

On 19th October 2009, at 12:48pm PKST, qNBQLccP said:

buy valium [url="http://www.arkhamgames.com/valium_prices.html"]buy valium[/url] http://www.arkhamgames.com/valium_prices.html 4871 cialis [url="http://www.arkhamgames.com/cialis_prices.html"]cialis[/url] http://www.arkhamgames.com/cialis_prices.html xpazp

On 20th October 2009, at 20:54pm PKST, JeasutoutrarF said:

Hi there, my home page is http://www.google.com


(not displayed)